She said yes! Now what? Well, wedding expert Mindy Weiss found that there were many men out there asking that same question. But, fear not, all you gracious grooms. She has created the Groom Survival Kit to inform you of your nuptial duties, and ultimately, to keep you and your bride happy while planning your upcoming wedding. I know things get hectic real fast, but don't succumb to the temptation to whisk her off to Vegas. This is the perfect solution. This fabulous...I mean, incredibly convenient and masculine kit is embossed with the word "Groom" on the front of it, and is bound in a handsome black zippered case. Carry this with you to all your wedding meetings, while registering, and another appointments you may have. Plus, it will keep you occupied while you pretend to be interested in all the wedding arrangements.
The kit includes the following:
- 6 "Be the Perfect Groom" Buttons - Including "#1 Groom" and "I'm With the Bride"
- "Whatever You Like" Paddle Sign - For the moments when your lips should be sealed
- Lessons in Wedding Lingo - For those who know no difference between double-faced and single-faced satin ribbon
- Grooms Guide to "What to Do" - She will love you for this
- Style Guide
- Speech Writing Tips
- Puzzle and Games - Including unscramble these wedding cake batters
- Note Pad - To jot down any last minute thoughts
Planning the honeymoon? Don't forget our Honeymoon Travel Kit
Measurements: 8" W x 10" H$39.95 Each